DML is able to support and provide a range of initiatives,
including sample collection, preparation and testing within
workplaces and other organizations.
- A dedicated team focused on organizing services to meet
- Customised test Request Forms for your organization or
- Advice on appropriate testing and monitoring procedures.
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient sample collection at a time and place to fit with
your business or organization.
- A comprehensive range of tests.
- Consistent and reliable quality of results.
- Speedy turnaround times for results with various report
- Invoices generated monthly or as required
Workplace and Occupational Health
We provide collection and testing to meet certification or
health and safety requirements, or it may be a legal requirement
within some industries.
Tests can include:
Drug and alcohol tests
Lead or mercury levels
Workplace health and safety
Drug screens for Evidential
Purposes - a chain of custody sample collection procedure is
City Hospital provide this service. Please contact Lablink (09) 307
Pre-employment testing is an important part of the
employment process. For those working in the health sector it is
especially important as it can help protect patients, other staff
and the employee themselves. Test samples can be collected at any
of our collection centers and can include:
Immunity levels for infectious
diseases such as Hepatitis B and / or Hepatitis C
Corporate and Insurance
DML supports corporate businesses who wish to provide
employees with general health checks. We also understand the needs
of insurance companies in assessing the health of potential
clients. A full range of tests and tailored services are available
Tests can include:
including diabetes checks and lipid testing.
PSA tests for male
Kidney and / or liver function
Requests for insurance medicals can be
collected at any of our collection centres